a year with pics

Options
warning my paleness might blind you..lol I went to the Dr. in Feb.2011 my weight was 184lbs.I wanted to change the way i was eating so I started cutting back on how much i was eating by May was 172.6lbs then it stayed there I knew i had to do more in order to keep losing so that's when i started my journey in July 2011.I set the alarm and started getting up at 5a.m. and started walking.had to be done before my husband had to leave for work.some days i walked in the morning and evenings.in August I found MFP. weight slowly dropping off..one day on my walk I had 2 older guys ran past me I was like if they can do it so can i.so i started to run.haven't ran in 20+ years..lol got half a block and thought i was gonna die..I wanted to run but couldn't so I went online and found the c25k I did that.in late Oct. i complete it right after i did the bridge to 10k finish that before Christmas i could run for an hour nonstop awesome!! then we left the day after Christmas to go see family in MD. I didn't get to do any workouts while gone.got back and try to do my run i couldn't get past 20 mins.besides running i have done 30 sheds ripped in 30 did some challenges on here.i wanted to get back into running again so i restarted the c25k in May i ran my 1st 5k 36:10 and in June ran my 2nd 5k 39:09..since then i try to get a run in when i can i just started doing the bridge to 10k again, working on a couple of challenges on here 30 day shred again.. doing 500 crunches a day..well enough talk time for pics.

collage_2012-07-23_08-11-49.jpg

July 2011 172.6lbs.
Sept. 2011 163.2lbs.
Feb. 2012 151.0lbs.
July 2012 150.4lbs.

Replies

• navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    just wondering can you see in difference in Feb 2012 @151lbs to July 2012 @ 150.4lbs.?? I have been stuck between 150- 153 since Dec.
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Good job! I can see a difference especially in your stomach! Keep up the good work
  • Nikkie_too
    Nikkie_too Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    That's a significant difference! You're doing great, Kim! Keep up the good work! :)
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    Kim, you are a rock star
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!