What is your biggest dream in life??

Options
124»

Replies

• ajharries
    ajharries Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I wan't to grow old with my wife. For the last 6 years (since we met), whenever I make a wish, it's that.

Obviously, I've never told her what I wish for :)
  • paradisechaser
    Options
    I want a nice apartment with a dog, a husband and a comfy sofa!
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I've devoted 27 years to family life, now I'm making plans to live my dream....

......to spend 1 year travelling around Australia :happy:

I'll have to be patient a little bit longer, perhaps approx. 5 more years but I'm a patient sole. I can wait.
  • soulsnette
    soulsnette Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Become a best-selling author, run a non-profit foundation, accomplished researcher and professor, have a kid, maybe get married.
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I am shocked at how many people say their ultimate dream is to "get married, have babies"...

Wow.

I def agree with you, and think it's more of a thing pushed by society, but different strokes for different folks.
  • pikkup
    pikkup Posts: 1
    Options
    I want to be a mother one day :)

I have a lot of other dreams I want to fulfill before that though, like getting a dog, travelling to Japan to see the cherry blossoms, getting married with the love of my life, etc...

Of course the being-a-mother -wish includes the wish of having this healthy relationship continue. I want to grow old with the love of my life and fulfill our dreams together.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    To raise my daughter to be a happy, kind person and that she achieves her dreams.
  • BunBun85
    BunBun85 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    After our first miscarriage and nearly 4 years to get pregnant this time, all I want is a healthy pregnancy and a baby in April of next year. =) Apart from that, I want to get fit enough to jog up the mountain by my house with my husband, instruct a dance class/Zumba class/swim class at our local gym, go to Euro Disney, vacation in Fiji and scuba dive (this was actually our Summer 2014 vacation but obviously our plans have excitedly changed) and loads more traveling!