FTK!

Options
I don't know if anyone else knows what Thon is but the results just came in and I have to share. Basically, all year PSU students raise money for the four diamonds fund through canning. Then ... this past weekend... dancers (700 this year) stand on their feet for 46 hours and wait for the big reveal. This year PSU raised over 56,000,000 dollars all for the kids! Woohoo. If you want to see the line dance, which basically keeps everyone going it's on youtube just look up thon 2008 line dance. It's really good. Anyway , just thought I'd share.

Replies

• PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone else knows what Thon is but the results just came in and I have to share. Basically, all year PSU students raise money for the four diamonds fund through canning. Then ... this past weekend... dancers (700 this year) stand on their feet for 46 hours and wait for the big reveal. This year PSU raised over 56,000,000 dollars all for the kids! Woohoo. If you want to see the line dance, which basically keeps everyone going it's on youtube just look up thon 2008 line dance. It's really good. Anyway , just thought I'd share.
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Let me fix that ... it was 6.6 million ... that is me, sleep deprived. lol. Still 1.5 million up from last year.
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: way to go