The Honeymoon's Over

Options
and I need to get back on track! I managed to hit the fitness center twice on the honeymoon, but think all the beer and tropical drinks have caught up with me. Yesterday I went to the gym and felt like crap, like I'm totally out of shape again. So, I'm ready to get back in to it and felt like the first step would be to post here. :bigsmile:

Replies

• 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Don't see any tan lines so you must have had some exercise? :wink: :wink: :wink: Hehe JK Congratulations on your wedding:heart::heart: :heart:

Welcome to the club....just got back from a vegas vacation & I'm starting new today...MFP members kicked my rear into gear last night.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Let's do it....again:glasses: :glasses: :glasses:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :heart:
  • jaydeangel
    Options
    First off I want to say Congratulations on the marriage! Second, that's great that you still fit exercise into your busy honeymoon schedule, even if it was just 2 times. Third, its awesome that you are jumping right back into it! Keep up the good work!
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting married - your dress is beautiful! You should definitely post some more pictures :smile:
    Great job jumping right back on the wagon.
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    me too ~ so bad. :embarassed:
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    I will post some more pics once I get them. We had these awesome beach pictures taken by a professional on the resort.

Thanks for the comments and support, just what I needed!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    A honeymoon is a perfectly valid excuse to do no exercise at all in my book... besides the traditional honeymoon cardio :blushing:
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    A honeymoon is a perfectly valid excuse to do no exercise at all in my book... besides the traditional honeymoon cardio :blushing:

:laugh: :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options

:laugh: :bigsmile: :blushing:

that blushing face (:blushing: ) means you did a whole lot of *honeymoon cardio*... just hope you weren't wearing your HRM! :laugh: :noway: