Im in a short skirt and its cold

Options
Last night I went shopping and I bought a skirt, a short skirt. Its a size 15 and the first thing Ive bought with a number on it since Ive started. I look freaking cute! I cant believe Im showing my legs in public. I havent done that in .......hmmm........over 10 years. God I need a tan. Oh wait the best part is its a cool 61. I know it may not sound that cold but its nippy. and windy. I really should be wearing pants. I dont care, I look cute!! Woo hoo for short skirts!

I cant wait for next summer. Bikini bound!

Replies

• emkay617
    Options
    You go girl! Thats awesome... you have every right to be in that skirt and to feel that good! I bet you do look great! just throw uggs on and wear skirts until its really cold hahaha! i do spray tanning in Boston, i'm an airbrush technician! not sure where you live but go get your tan on, you'll feel even better!
  • samantha115
    Options
    You go girl! Thats awesome... you have every right to be in that skirt and to feel that good! I bet you do look great! just throw uggs on and wear skirts until its really cold hahaha! i do spray tanning in Boston, i'm an airbrush technician! not sure where you live but go get your tan on, you'll feel even better!

i should. Id be freaking hot!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!