vitalicious?!

Options
mccbabe1
mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
just saw an add for a an english muffin/egg/cheese and only 150 calories?! an english muffin ALONE Is usually at least 100 cals?? hmmm and i went on the sight... http://www.vitalicious.com/ ... had anyone had there muffins/brownies or anything? curious if there good/filling or?? :huh:

Replies

• mccbabe1
    Options
    anybody?!:huh:
  • amulet
    amulet Posts: 3
    Options
    Banana choco chip & mint vitatops are delicious! I don't eat breakfast sandwiches often, but I do like the veggie flavor better than the plain one. Pretty filling & tasty. :)
  • seekingstrengthX2
    Options
    I love vitalicious. I order the muffin tops by the case as well as the brownie snacks. :) The breakfast sandwich isn't that good. I'd pass on it. The rest is delicious.
  • KateRepine
    KateRepine Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I bought some, they are ok. A little bland, but filling. My favorites are the banana nut and the apple crumb. The chocolate ones I bought were really bland.
  • sissie2955
    sissie2955 Posts: 47
    Options
    I like the vita tops same brand I think for a treat. Bananna nut or chocolate with some whip cream
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    The chocolate muffin tops are yummy. A little fat free cool whip and sliced banana sandwiched between 2 of those and frozen......:love:
  • dry61ed
    dry61ed Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That sounds delish!! I have never tried the brand. I may have to now. :smile:
  • macsgirl526
    Options
    I get the the Triple Chocolate Chunk Vitatop and nuke it to warm it up.Then I add some fat free whipped cream.Delish and only 105 calories!! Even my 11 yr old eats them up. I want to find and try the peanut butter and chocolate ones.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I practically lived off those things when I first started Weight Watchers in 2010!! Almost all of the chocolate tops are amazing (not fond of the banana or pomegranate), especially the peanut butter one! YUMMY! I had to stop ordering them though because I couldn't stay away from them and had to find a better alternative to my sweet cravings. Basically I can't keep anything like that in my house...if it's THAT good, I have no control. And they're way too expensive to be eating 2 or 3 a day. :)
  • mccbabe1
    Options
    wow, cool! okay.. thanks for your responses... it says there sold at target.. (right near me) so im gonna go check it out today.. especially the muffin tops.. bannana/pbutter flav's seem to be a hit!.. cool.. thanks :drinker:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    I am a big fan of vitalious products too when they come on sale that is :)

Just trying to do a survey on the pizzas before I order them. Has anyone tried their pizza's yet? Thanks in advance.
  • Foodie711711
    Foodie711711 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    They have pizza?!?!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    They have pizza?!?!
    Yes they are new. and you know how pricey they are and I am sure they are good but before I order 12 of them I would like others input.
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I love these. Have tried all the chocolate variety. Don't care for the other flavors. Haven't tried the breakfast muffin or the new pizzas they have come out with.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I love these. Have tried all the chocolate variety. Don't care for the other flavors. Haven't tried the breakfast muffin or the new pizzas they have come out with.
    I agree on the chocolate ones are my absolute favorite too. The triple chocolate and PB are my abosolute go toos if I had a choice. The others are OK but not good enough for me to re-order them. I do like the banana nut one too and the banana nut with chocolate chips is pretty good too.