Hello, Looking for Nike FuelBand Friends

Options

Replies

• bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    this post sent me over the edge and I bought it. I don't have it yet but my user name is Azgrwngirl :) Can't wait.
  • Observer74
    Options
    Feel free to add me: The_Observer

:-)
  • llgeisz
    llgeisz Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add my nike id llgeisz I am currently on a low fuel count I work in an office I fcan only work out about 45 minutes a day
  • llgeisz
    llgeisz Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, My name is Reginald and I've been on MFP for a few months and have seen real good results logging activity and food. Was using the Fitbit for a while but have increasingly got annoyed with losing it. I've lost it about 5 times and each time I'd contemplate on buying another one but then I'd find it. Just bought the Nike FuelBand last Friday and I absolutely love it.

I'm looking for friends on nike plus. Please add me as a friend, my username is reginald213 on nike plus.

Added you
  • phyre_5
    phyre_5 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just completed my first day with the fuelband and I LOOOOVE it! But I need some competition, so please feel free to add me phyre_5
    I'm having a tough time syncing it to my iphone tho :( How are ya'll incorporating its use with MFP? Are you entering 24hrs and the # of calories burned for the day to your diaries??
  • sdpinoy115
    Options
    I've had fuelband for several months and its working. I'm new to MFP, but please add me on nike+! my SN is robot.alfie
  • coreymcla
    Options
    Does the Fuelband integrate with MyFitnessPal at all? I did not see it listed as an app partner.
  • pickthingsup
    pickthingsup Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Anybody feel free to add me. John Pfost
  • xxxxjayxxxx
    Options
    sent some requests
  • purch1977
    purch1977 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi all I too have a fuel band and sent some request my I'd is purch1977
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Saw someone post a picture of it and after reading a basic description of what it does, walked out and picked one up! LOL, I love me some technology!

Mine is currently charging as I set it up and I am pumped to get started tomorrow!

I'm under Si11ySkitt1es!
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    If you all got a bunch of requests, don't be creeped out, it was just me going through the list LOL :P
  • J_Kohler_2
    J_Kohler_2 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing!

Anyone can add me ID Name: jkdetails
  • katmcvicar
    Options
    add me everyone - katmcvicar (i use fuel band and nike+ running!!)
  • Scarllet7
    Options
    Hi, would you please add me? I need friends. My Nike plus ID is Scarllet Thanks.
  • Gharley64
    Gharley64 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Does the Fuelband integrate with MyFitnessPal at all? I did not see it listed as an app partner.
    No, it does not as yet.
  • PopovaOlga
    PopovaOlga Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also love my Fueldband. my nickname to Nike+ is Olga_Popova
  • ali77kg
    ali77kg Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi All, Please feel free to add me. getthere00 or Ali R.
  • kivi188
    kivi188 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    GREETING TO MFP FAMILY,
    I PURCHASED THE NIKE FUELBAND AND WOULD LIKE TO ADD PEOPLETO MY FRIENDS LIST. I LOVE IT AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE HOW OTHER PEOPLE ARE DOING WITH THEIR NIKE FUEL GOALS. MY FUEL GOAL IS 4000 AND IM DOING PRETTY GOOD SO FAR. PLEASE SEND REQUESTS TO: MSgt.DAWG.USMC
  • kellyafox31
    kellyafox31 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am looking for running and Fuelband friends too so I can stay motivated!!!

Nike+ name is kellyfox31

LET'S DO THIS!!!!