Crazy Canucks Oct 7,09

Options
Weigh in- Stayed the same....I am OK with that, will need to see progress next week. Good luck to you all.

Go Canada Go!!

Replies

• Krystled
    Options
    Down 1lbs from last week! Just means I will have to work hard this week to keep the pounds off through Thanksgiving.
    As for the stairs....I don't have any at my apartment (i live on the main level) but I do have to do stair to get to my work! so I guess you can say that I did 7 flights of stairs for the week(2 days I went up and down twice). No weights unless you count my lunches and purse!
    Go Canucks Go
  • madmama
    madmama Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

Hope everyone had a good week.

Dropped another .5 lb so the scale now reads 143. :happy:

The stair challenge wasn't my favourite. I did it 1 day, 12 up and downs with 20 lbs weight, otherwise just the stairs I do normally in my day.

Go Canucks, Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.:flowerforyou:
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Hey Canadians!
    Weigh in for me this week is the same: 139.5lbs.

The challenge was a challenge this week, well i guess thats the point. haha.:laugh: i did the stairs every other day with my ten pound weights. the most i did a day was 35, but i did increase every day.

that is fine if you didnt do the challenge, just remember to do something out of the ordinary in physical activity to keep your body guessing; switching it up can increase your weight loss. And if you arent breaking a sweat, you arent challenging yourself enough. you need to push yourselves to see result. And Congrats to the people who pushed through the challenge; no sense in me giving challenges that everyone does every day anyway right?

Good Luck Everyone!
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Here are the results Canadians!!!
    Congrats to KrystleD for being the biggest loser of the week!!
    Keep up the great work!!

KrystleD 1.0lbs. 0.45%
    Madmama 0.5lbs. 0.35%

Jay_83 Maintained Weight
    Cyndi Maintained Weight

Looks like our team has slimmed down quite a bit, in weight as well as in people.
    Challenge this week: seeing that we arent going to eat out all week, and we arent
    going to hang over water, I thought maybe we could try squat jumps. All you have
    to do is a squat, then spring up(jump) and touch the top of the door frame. I heard
    that jumping techniques do wonders. Lets give it a try Canadians!!!
    I really do need
    to hear more from you guys during the week tho. I know everyone is busy, I should know
    starting a new job and all, but I need to hear progress every couple days or so. Be
    motivated to see how everyone else is doing too. We need each other to continue this
    journey!!! Now get talkin Crazy Canucks!!!

Have a great Thanksgiving!! and dont go crazy with with all the food!!!