I HAVE LOST MY SON

Options
patio1313
patio1313 Posts: 169 Member
Ok I know that sounds bad...But I was just thinking about it. My stats on here only say that I have lost about 15 pounds...But really when I first started trying to lose weight I was about three months into quitting smoking and at my heaviest I weighed about 255 pounds. Now here I am about 2 1/2 years later and after some fluctuations and back, I am down to 185 pounds as of this morning. That means that in total I have lost 70 pounds from where I had once been.

I never really thought that much about it until I put it in terms of, basically when I was that heavy, it would be like me walking around everywhere today carrying my 10 year old son on my back.

So to put it in persective for myself, I have shed the weight equal to right about the same weight as my son...AMAZING

Replies

• MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    WOW, thats great!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    wtg great job
  • cuffs_r
    cuffs_r Posts: 41
    Options
    Wow thats awesome!:happy:
  • ruggedBear
    ruggedBear Posts: 295
    Options
    Me too! -65 lbs! My son and I were hugging and looking at our reflection when I realized this. My husband was quick to point out that I actually lost all that as FAT since I have developed quite a bit of muscle over the past 10 months! Now THAT was a revelation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!