Fluffy No More

Options
Hello MFP members!

I'm Ashley, I'm 25 from California. And I am beginning my weight loss journey... again.

I'm constantly hopping on the bandwagon and then falling off, mostly because I have NO willpower and little support. HOWEVER, I recently found a friend who had a membership at the gym I do... we've been working out together and we've both discovered My Fitness Pal-- it's a Godsend! I LOVE this app. It's amazing how much it really keeps me on track. I always think, "What if someone looks and see's I've had fast food? I guess I SHOULD eat that grilled chicken and veggies at home."

Anyhow, I am here seeking support and hoping to support others. Along with keeping my calorie diary up I am also keeping a blog and also looking for others who keep blogs. (If anyone is interested I am http://breakingthescale.blogspot.com )

I am currently going into the 4th week of my "lifestyle change". I hate saying diet-- because while it is my diet, it's something that needs to change forever, not just until I can lose weight.

Anyhow, I began my journey 3 weeks ago at 243 lbs (I'm 5'7"&3/4) And in 3 weeks of exercising and eating well-- I've lost about 13.2 pounds and I am determined to keep it off!

I hope to inspire others and find some inspiration in my fellow lifestyle changers--- On the Weigh Down!

--Ashley

Also... I just wanted to mention... I am ADDICTED to zumba... reaching to ultimate weight loss goal also makes me hit another goal--- I want to get certified to be a zumba instructor. Though-- I have to get through a full workout without breathing hard--- which is why it's my final goal. :-)