New person :) *waves*

Options
Hi everyone

I just thought id drop you all a message to say hi :), im not too good about talking bout myself so ill keep it short and sweet :)
I joined MFP as I need to drop some more weight and looking for some motivation/inspiration :)
So far I have gone from 350bs to 210 so far...but my goal is 160 HOPEFULLY!! lol
Dont give up :)

Loadsa Luv

Lexxy :)

Replies

• JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's truly amazing, GREAT job so far! You'll definitely make it to 160...look how far you've come already! I'm about 213 lbs right now and hoping to get down to 150 (at least), so I'm right there with you.
  • LexxySixx
    LexxySixx Posts: 16
    Options
    Congrats on your loss too :) x and also thank you for your kind words :) its awesome to have someone who is in the same boat as me, it keeps us motivated :D

Lexxy :)
  • QueenElka
    QueenElka Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    *waves back*
    hi! I joined abt a week ago.
    My name is Claudia, I'm Ghanaian. Lived in Texas for a while and was able to manage my weight then (actually lost quite a bit of my baby fat then). But a few months before I came back down to Ghana, I let myself go...not a good idea but i was going through some stuff and eventually I became stable again.

Since then, I've just been feeling like I'm packing on the kilos/lbs I was stable for a while but the last 2 semesters of school seemed to have a toll on me....everyone kept reminding me about how much I'd put on weight.

I'm still in Ghana and determined to lose some weight. My main challenge is accurately counting my calories because a lot of our food is not listed here and its also hard to weigh how much food I'm eating say its a small plate of waakye or rice. But i'm determined to try!

Its funny how anytime I get comfortable with my body, I gain more weight.
    ooo yh also in the sma eboat because i want to go down to about 160/150 as well :)