Logging Pilates

Options
Hey everyone. I am stumped. On a normal day, I do either low or moderate aerobics and core training. Easy to log on the exercise log, right?? Yes. Well, today I switched it up and did 45 minutes of pilates. Can someone please tell me how I log that into my exercise log??? I did it as low impact aerobics, but there isn't anything aerobic about it, is there?? I am lost. HELP??

Thanks!!!

278680.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans

Replies

• July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I do Pilates and Yoga regularly and there is nothing in the database to be able to log it.

I just don't log when I do either one of the 2.
  • ourgang
    ourgang Posts: 229
    Options
    I use Yoga!!!
  • ourgang
    ourgang Posts: 229
    Options
    I do Pilates and Yoga regularly and there is nothing in the database to be able to log it.

I just don't log when I do either one of the 2.

Yoga is there, I think under stretching??
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I looked up pilates on some website that tells you how many calories you burn and it said for 20 minutes you burn 145 calories. So I log it in under the create your own section or whatever and it saves it for the next I put it in.
  • wks7777
    wks7777 Posts: 230
    Options
    i did the same...cuz its def a good workout and u burn quite a bit of calories, i do 60 min classes at least 2 times a week so i def want to count that!
    I looked up pilates on some website that tells you how many calories you burn and it said for 20 minutes you burn 145 calories. So I log it in under the create your own section or whatever and it saves it for the next I put it in.
  • maicherc
    Options
    Go to www.calorie-counter.net/calories-burned-by-pilates.htm . It lists all kinds of exercise and the calories burned by each.