Favorite new Bread Find Double Fiber Oroweat Yum

Options
talex
talex Posts: 6
I have just discovered Oroweat Double Fiber Whole Wheat Bread, I love it. You get 48% of your daily fiber in 2 slices. I usually add 2 oz turkey breast, 2 oz Jenni O turkey ham, 1 Tblsp best foods mayo, and sometimes a cup of veggies, today was lettuce. All that only put 360 calories into my food journal. Very filling. It's sometimes hard to get all the recommended fiber for the day, however with this bread it's a lot easier. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    My next purchase for bread is double fiber bread, I saw it at my local grocery store. I live in a small town, so we don't always have what the other stores have. Congrats on finding a bread you like!
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    I think it's Arnolds brand. It tastes great too :drinker:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I think it's Arnolds brand. It tastes great too :drinker:

Yep, Arnolds/ Oroweat are the same company. Arnold's is the one you can find around here in the midwest. I buy the double fiber or 100% whole wheat for my dh and kids, they love it!
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I buy the double fiber english muffins (100 something cals) and the Healthy multigrain bread (90cals each) by the same company. Both taste very good!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Terrific, thank you!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I like your avatar, Talex. That looks like such fun! I wish I could do that. I can't even swim. Yet. I'm going to have my son teach me how to swim next year and then who knows. Maybe one of these days I'll be surfing. :bigsmile: