Does Acai work and i dont mean the diet plans

Options
Acai berry (holland and Barrett) does it work or is it a scam well i am using Acai triple strength & Acai daily cleanse and i got it for it's goodness not to loose weight however on reading most Acai advertisements are apparently a scam yet i have also read a blog that supports Acai

10. How long do I have to take acai berry pills before I start to see results?

For most of the effects of acai berries, you should start to see the results right away. These include increased energy, lower hunger and just feeling better in general. However, other results will take time. For example, you will not start to see weight loss results until youve been taking the acai for a week or so. Your body needs time to get used to the dietary change and start burning your excess fat.

Now i have to back this up to an extent because i used to be hungry in the day time breakfast ,lunch as normal but i have realized before reading the above and since taking this supplement i do not feel hungry at all at any point in the day i have used it for around a week now i have been eating 1200 - 1300 calories rather 1000 because my body was in starvation mode, i have been doing less cardio and more strength training my last weigh in 14 days lost 9 lbs this weigh in 10 days I lost 11lbs does it work ???