Save lids to save my life

Options
October is National Breast Cancer awarness month and every year Yoplait does a pink lid to donate money to Susan G Komen on of the biggest breast cancer organizations out there. For every lid you send to yoplait they donate 10 cents to Susan G Komen.

I have several Cases of breast cancer in my family,(one aunt fighting for her life and one that lost her battle to this horrible disease) and every dollar that is spent on research is that much closer to finding a cure to save my life before I get the deadly disease.
Please save your pink lids and send them to yoplait so they will donate money. You might be saving the life of your mother, wife,sister ,or daughter one day.

Please help save my life:flowerforyou:

Replies

• MIMI74
    MIMI74 Posts: 14
    Options
    I AM REALLY GLAD YOU BROUGHT THAT UP! I'M RIGHT THERE WITH YOU ON THE SAVE LIDS TO SAVE LIVES! I DO IT EVERY YEAR AS WELL. I HAVE AN ENVELOPE HANGING NEXT TO MY DESK AT WORK WHENEVER THE PINK LIDS COME OUT. GOD BLESS TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE AND I HOPE MORE PEOPLE PARTICIPATE.:wink:
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear of your struggle with breast cancer. It's such a random terrible disease.

I'll remind all women 35 and older to go get your mammograms! It's worth the time and trouble.

God bless you and keep you healthy!! :flowerforyou:
  • laur89
    laur89 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I actually just stuck another lid in a sandwich baggie in my room
  • mamacindy81
    mamacindy81 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I'm going for my Mammogram tomorrow morning. My 85 year old Mom is a 30 year survivor! She is an inspiration to me. I never heard her complain.

My sister-in-law, however, is fighting for her life. It is a horrible disease that touches so many. And don't forget the men who get it too.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I've been saving mine for a month now. I think it says you have til Dec 31, 2009 to send them in.
  • B4its2L8
    B4its2L8 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My 10 year old daughter is saving all of her lids.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    bump:flowerforyou: