Which stat do you most frequently go over?

Options

Replies

• allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Fat :-)
  • cersela
    cersela Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Fiber, followed by sugar (because I eat a lot of fruit).
  • MrsCCWoods
    MrsCCWoods Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    With juicing mostly my sugar
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Definitely track carbs. Very important when you have diabetes. I try to keep around 100g a day.
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Mike Trout's OPS
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Fat. But I'm not worried about it. :)
  • eventualrecovery
    Options
    Carbs and fiber, because I'm a vegan. :c
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Sodium and vitamin c
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Sugar, but I believe it to be wrong. On almost all days, all my sugar is from natural sources (today it was a peach, some raw pineapple, some cherries, and mung bean sprouts).

There was NOTHING that was added sugar. And I was over by 18 grams. My calories are still under for the day.

According to Livestrong, the sugar limit is for added sugar and natural sources don't count.

What do I know? I can't see cutting back on my mung bean sprouts and can't believe a peach is going to kill me. My carbs are still at 40%.
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Mike Trout's OPS

FATASTIC!
  • Jesstruhan
    Jesstruhan Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I always go over on Protein. I need to adjust my intake upward. I habitually go over on fat since I need a lot of protein to feel full. Cholesterol is normally OK except when I eat eggs. I LOVE eggs, but they are not always the best for that.
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Calcium..
  • lovelymuse
    lovelymuse Posts: 13
    Options
    I go over sodium all the time! That's why I'm trying to reduce the amount of processed foods I consume....they like to sneak it in!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Weekdays: I focus on my calories and i can never seem to be under or equal to sugar. Most of the time go over. I'm always under my carb in-take.
    Weekends: I do not focus on my calories (sometimes I go over and sometimes I'm very under) eat how I want to on the weekend meaning when I'm hungry and tea can usually keep me full till 1pm. But my carbs go way up.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the responses! Is there a way to edit the default values that MFP puts in for each of these items?

Yes! It's under your profile settings.
  • btanton27
    btanton27 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the responses! Is there a way to edit the default values that MFP puts in for each of these items?

go to My Home- Goals- Change Goals- Custom. I have mine set at carb 45%, fat 25%, protein 30%
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Mike Trout's OPS

FATASTIC!

Rizzo is pretty sweet too.
  • glassbirdhouse
    Options
    Fat. It doesn't concern me, since it's almost entirely from nuts (peanuts, almonds, coconuts).
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Mike Trout's OPS

FATASTIC!

Rizzo is pretty sweet too.

This is so very true. I was glad they were able to move Lahair out to RF and bring Rizzo up. Between him and Castro they may have a future!

Verlander's K's keep me winning!
  • fallenangel1973
    Options
    No matter how I try, I always seem to go WAY over on my carbs