Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Any Ideas?

I need new ideas on how to burn 1800 calories a day, I work out usually 4 times a day so they can just be a couple ways to burn a simple 500 calories, all advice is appreciated!

Replies

• lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    burn 1800 calories a day?!?!?! you work out 4 times a day?!??!?!? :noway:
  • hteapot
    hteapot Posts: 29 Member
    Tabata
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Judging from your earlier posts you dont need help with workouts, you need profesional help to treat your ED.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Four times a day?!?! :noway: Totally not necessary for healthy weight loss & lifestyle. Not good for you to work that hard & put that much stress on the body. And your calorie goal is 1000 a day - did I read that correctly on your diary?? Profile says 18 years old, info says 15. :huh:

Recipe for disaster, all the way around.

Since you said all advice is appreciated, my advice is read this post: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

Excellent information there on being healthy, treating your body right and having it function properly because of it, shedding fat, fueling your workouts (reasonable workouts, as in NOT four times a day! :tongue:) and not being hungry! Your profile says you want to do this the healthy way - what you've stated you're doing so far does not fit that bill!
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    "To do this the healthy way I am on a 800-1200 calorie diet ( No junk food, and no drinking my calories) and have a goal of burning 2,000 calories a day." and you're 15 ? Hmm.

The calorie intake gives you a deficit for weight loss, without trying to create a hyperdeficit with all that exercise. Half an hour every other day is probably sufficient.