New and need friends

Options
2»

Replies

• JESSJESJ
    JESSJESJ Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i've been doing this about a month and am enjoying the friends and support. makes me much more likely to stick with it.
  • coachwhitney
    Options
    y'all add me, too! i'm a beachbody coach, and i LOVE to offer motivation and encouragement to anyone on a journey to get more out of life. God bless!
  • gchrissy
    gchrissy Posts: 1
    Options
    I've been on here for a month but I could use the support of all you wonderful people out there and would love to support you through your journey also. Please feel free to add me!
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I like meeting new people, so feel free to add me as well!
  • bsierras
    bsierras Posts: 56
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I am new to MFP as well. Two weeks. I love it!! Feel free to add me! More support the better
  • carrieblue052
    carrieblue052 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I'll be there you all, also indeed a few mores yes on here as well
  • Kerchief
    Kerchief Posts: 2
    Options
    I am also new here and am looking for friends that are interested in helping each other out on the weight loss journey.

I am 21 and am looking to lose at least 60lbs but would love to lose more.

Please fell free to add me :)
  • Djjkll
    Djjkll Posts: 1
    Options
    I discovered this site today and I too need friends. Please fell free to add me.
  • shelliejo88
    Options
    Hello, I've been on here for a few days and so far it's great. Feel free to add me, that goes for anyone else. I can use the support also :)
  • howdee1307
    howdee1307 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've been here for a while but I'm just starting to really get into it. Add me if you want!