Wow! 20lbs lost and such a difference!

Options

Replies

• rukus1
    rukus1 Posts: 112
    Options
    You're right 20 pounds makes a awesome difference, congratulations!
  • KendraLoveless
    Options
    amazing! You are on a great track!
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    wonderful. I have also lost 20lbs. I wasnt smart enough to take the heavy pic. However I am going to do so at this point and every 20 lbs after. You have inspired me. Thank you.

and for you... You look great, so many changes. Congratulations on your continuing successful journey. You are looking damn good.
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    you are looking great!! That is a amazing loss! Congrats to you!
    1235678 Posts: 2
    Options
    A lot of change! Besides your hair, which remained awesome in both photos.
  • Anayer
    Anayer Posts: 1
    Options
    Go on girl! That is absolutly awesome!!
  • Suaso
    Suaso Posts: 48
    Options
    You look fantastic :)
    Congratulations!
  • Yana150
    Yana150 Posts: 226
    Options
    Looking good! Congrats! :)
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Yes, it adds up don't it?
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    NotAllWhoWanderAreLost Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    wow, a big difference! I hope you're feeling proud of your accomplishment and are feeling awesome inside & out! ... Mind if i ask how tall you are?
  • gigibenton
    gigibenton Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    That is a very noticeable difference WTG:smile:
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    great....keep up the good work
  • rannawelch
    rannawelch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the awesome comments! I wasn't expecting a lot of response, this is overwhelmingly amazing!! I am 5' 4". What I've done so far is track my calories to a T, workout when I can, and drink LOTS and LOTS of water!! It's not easy to pass up on some things I REALLY REALLY want, and sometimes I don't. But when I give in, I realize it's not falling off the wagon, it's enjoying life a little bit. Portion control is KEY. I don't need 5 cookies. One will do :wink:
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Amaziing!
  • no1betta
    no1betta Posts: 11
    Options
    Amazing! Great job! I guess I need to take photos because I don't see any changes with the weight I have lost. Others say they see a difference and my clothes don't fit but when I look in the mirror I still see the same fat. At any rate u are an inspiration to keep going :happy:
  • missmoree
    missmoree Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Great job. I love seeing the results.
  • ssbarfarkle
    ssbarfarkle Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the good work!
  • 80Ben
    80Ben Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great progress, congrats!
  • rannawelch
    rannawelch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job! I guess I need to take photos because I don't see any changes with the weight I have lost. Others say they see a difference and my clothes don't fit but when I look in the mirror I still see the same fat. At any rate u are an inspiration to keep going :happy:

I know what you mean.. I knew I had lost some inches but when I looked in the mirror, all I saw was a big fatty. Looking back I realize that I USED to be a big fatty, now I'm on my way to a sexy beast ;)
  • lwoods17
    lwoods17 Posts: 6
    Options
    great job! you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!