finally can wear jeans!!!

Options
I am so excited, I have been pregnant well it seems like forever... my little girl is 2 months old and I can finally fit in a pair of jeans in my closet.... not quite the size i want them to be, but you have to start somewhere...I have lost 24 pounds since my postpartum check up and i hope to lose the 80 more. I am so happy not to have to wear stretchy pants!!!!:)

Replies

• cheri822
    cheri822 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    that is awesome! congrats! :happy:
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    Yay! The things I missed the most during pregnancy were zippers and buttons! As soon as I fit in regular jeans I threw those maternity pants in the trash. Congrats on feeling human again!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • AlannaPie
    AlannaPie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Yerika
    Yerika Posts: 5
    Options
    Yay!!!! :bigsmile:
    I can wear my old jeans too...fit me kind of lose. My next goal to to fit on a pair that I didn't fit before I was pregnant by next thrusday...:smile:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :flowerforyou:
    I hear ya on being pregnant for what feels like forever...my second was a happy suprise so when my son was 6 months old...I was prego's again... I had just started feeling "normal" and I was back in maternity pants!
    Congrats for tackling the post partum weight.....My daughter is 3.5 and I'm finally close to the weight I was when I got pregnant with my son (4.5 years old):ohwell:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!