Quantity of food you can eat change?

Options
OK.,... only day one, I know... but..

I had planned for 2 pork chops and a small baked potato and peas for dinner... saved for it, basically...

I am soooooo stuffed I am absolutely miserable.

I really need to learn .... still under my calories for the day, but feel like a 10 pound beach ball with 12 pounds of ... uhh... stuff inside.

Live and learn I guess...

This happen to anyone?

"Normally" I would not have had any problem putting that dinner away and probably feeling hungry afterwards...

Replies

• consumone
    consumone Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wood my dear, spread it out... Use all your meals to use the calories and less at night. You could even use a couple of snacks :)

But what a great start!!!

Connie
  • 2Shar
    2Shar Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yes, tonight I had 8 oz of Chicken tonight.. I didn't know how much chicken that was, until I actually weight it! Then of course, it looked fine, I had the calories open.. Go for it.. Well here I sit bloated and full. Guess, I won't do that again.. Lesson Learned. :)
  • SisterC
    SisterC Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Yep, spread it out...but stay on track. I have breakfast, snack, main meal in noon, then snack and usually a salad for evening meal and if I am hungry I will have an evening snack. Snacks are mainly fruits or fresh veggies. Take each day as it comes & do your best for that day...you will lose. Good first day back!! woohoo!:bigsmile: