5 Pounds Lost - Already a Difference!!

Options
2»

Replies

• DeadMarsha
    DeadMarsha Posts: 203
    Options
    That already looks great!
    And you've convinced me to try to take some before shots. Even if they are just for myself, they are a great motivator!

I definitely recommend before shots!! I took some just for myself in a bikini too so I can really see the difference. =)
  • DeadMarsha
    DeadMarsha Posts: 203
    Options
    So what did you do get there.

I make sure to get exercise in the mornings 6X a week (a more strenuous cardio/strength training in the form of pushups & crunches 3X a week and yoga 4X a week), walk whenever I can (don't park in the closest spot in the parking lot!), and just watch what I'm eating. The calorie counter here has helped a lot with that! I also try hard to get more fruits & veggies into my daily diet.

I also did (half) of a Magical Leek Soup Weekend as recommended by the author of "French Women Don't Get Fat" (which I heartily recommend as a lifestyle book! It has helped my attitude towards food immensely in a short amount of time). I didn't finish the weekend because I really don't do well with so few calories in me, so I don't recommend it to everyone but it did help me drop a couple extra pounds AND reset my appetite. I recommend a weekend detox of some form every once in a while, I think it's beneficial. =)

Also I make sure I get a "day off" (I chose Sundays) where I don't count calories and I don't commit to getting rigorous exercise (I like to take walks sometimes just for fun). It helps me mentally to be able to relax and just enjoy without the hassle and worry of counting. =)

Those are some things I do. Hopefully they will carry me through to my goal with a few minor adjustments along the way!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!