INSANITY

Options
2»

Replies

• peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is day 40 for me... this is day 1 to day 39. I've lost 7lbs so far.

4fAAe.png
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    iphonepics011.jpg

iphonepics010.jpg

This were day 1....

iphonepics009.jpg

iphonepics008.jpg

this was the end of month one.....

iphonepics022.jpg

iphonepics023.jpg

day 57.... I didn't do the whole 63 days and i didn't lose any weight.

Did you drop any pant sizes?

went from a juniors 9 to a 7 and a womens 8 to a snug 6.
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Options
    Tomorrow is day 40 for me... this is day 1 to day 39. I've lost 7lbs so far.

4fAAe.png

what does your diet look like? I can't seem to budge the scale one bit!!
  • peachyxoxoxo
    Options

I'm not following the nutrition guide that comes with the program, but I did use the formula given to determine my calorie needs. I'm eating about 1900 calories a day. I don't count my calories on here though, I just estimate, so here's an example day (I'm vegan):

Breakfast - 1/2 c oatmeal with chia seeds, berries, a tbsp almond butter

Lunch - salad with spinach, tofu, black beans, avocado, chopped bell pepper, balsamic vinegar

Snack - apple, handful of almonds

Dinner - tempeh, roasted cauliflower, salad with vinaigrette dressing

Snack - 1 c cereal, handful of chocolate chips

I drink lots of water and tea as well.
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Options

I'm not following the nutrition guide that comes with the program, but I did use the formula given to determine my calorie needs. I'm eating about 1900 calories a day. I don't count my calories on here though, I just estimate, so here's an example day (I'm vegan):

Breakfast - 1/2 c oatmeal with chia seeds, berries, a tbsp almond butter

Lunch - salad with spinach, tofu, black beans, avocado, chopped bell pepper, balsamic vinegar

Snack - apple, handful of almonds

Dinner - tempeh, roasted cauliflower, salad with vinaigrette dressing

Snack - 1 c cereal, handful of chocolate chips

I drink lots of water and tea as well.

Ahh...I'm wondering if my calories aren't set as high as they need to be. Last time I did insanity I had them set for like 1500-1600...now its 1350 and I'm gonna try to eat back the exercise calories to see if that helps....
  • peachyxoxoxo
    Options
    Ah yeah I would def trying bumping up your calories! It's such an intense workout, that doesn't sound like quite enough to me. Look at the nutrition guide, try using the Harris-Benedict equation and see what you get.
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I completed Insanity while I was doing Weight Watchers. I lost a total of 51 pounds. It is a hard workout. I would recommend trying it out at your own pace to start off and to add the intensity as you go. Also they send you a meal plan that is great and helps the weight loss. Good luck!

how much did you eat whilst doing insanity?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!