Erotic Literature...

Options

Replies

• _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Another BDB fan here....not the most amazing writing but the stories are usually amusing...as are the sex parts.
  • tobielauren
    tobielauren Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I vaguely recall the same...but that was the same thing that happened to me with 50 Shades...I just said meh and kept reading so I could say I did...honestly, I don't think I understood parts of it even lol...it was SOO out there
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all... keep it coming!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Yup. And it wasn't hidden in the book section. It was out on display. I mean, I'm all for sexuality and stuff and was a women's minor in college and in the Vagina Monologues 3 times at school... those books still made me blush.

Somebody didn't screen those books LOL!
  • tobielauren
    tobielauren Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    So ps... ever since the kindle and nook and those kind of "books" have come out, the largest growing kind of literature and most read literature is romance (I think erotic fiction probably fits in here too)... Thought you would find it interesting.

So these books aren't erotic fiction but they are romance...have you read the outlander series? I completely forget who wrote them but its got Scottish hunks in kilts :)
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I try not to read to many books with vagina in them. Not real into it. But I do like the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. Plus the next book out is about a m/m couple. Yay!

Right now I'm reading, From Slavery to Freedom by T.A. Chase.
    Yes yes yes! I love BDB! And I am so excited For Blay and Qhuinn's book

I also like BDB series as well as the Fever series......but I'm not sure of I would place them in the 'erotic literature' catagory. I'm also excited for Blay and Qhuinns book!!!
  • iamluce
    iamluce Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I read erotic fiction pretty much every day
    but god, 50 shades of grey is SO BAD
    so are most published erotic novels
    i've found that the best source for erotic fiction is the internet
    since you said you read on your kindle
    try to find some online
    i can guarantee that most of what you can find online is better than the ones at the bookstore
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    So ps... ever since the kindle and nook and those kind of "books" have come out, the largest growing kind of literature and most read literature is romance (I think erotic fiction probably fits in here too)... Thought you would find it interesting.

So these books aren't erotic fiction but they are romance...have you read the outlander series? I completely forget who wrote them but its got Scottish hunks in kilts :)

Read the first one but that was about it...found it mostly enjoyable :)
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Wonder if the Sleeping Beauty Trilogy is on Nook. ...
  • rooster70460
    rooster70460 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    literotica.com ;-)
  • _Kitten_Kate
    Options
    I completely forget who wrote them but its got Scottish hunks in kilts :)

Yummy!!
  • _Kitten_Kate
    Options
    literotica.com ;-)
    Yep.... been there...
  • flslp87
    flslp87 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I love Maya Banks books. Also Shannon McKenna has a great series out. Sexy books but they have really good stories...Lora Leigh and Loralei James I believe is her name....I could go on and on
  • _Kitten_Kate
    Options
    It's on amazon.. but a ridiculous $13 for the kindle version... stupid really. At those rate they are making too much $$ for nothin'... and I ain't buyin' it.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

I just bought it at target. I hope it's good!
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for something with submissive male protagonist, try Exit to Eden by Ann Rice. It's and oldie but a goodie. :wink:
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Laurell K Hamilton

AMAZING
  • _Kitten_Kate
    Options
    I love Maya Banks books. Also Shannon McKenna has a great series out. Sexy books but they have really good stories...Lora Leigh and Loralei James I believe is her name....I could go on and on
    Please.. go on...
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I never find anything like I used to read when I was 13 and 14. My best friend used to sneak them out of her moms stash, and we read them. :ohwell:
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    bump, always looking for new books