Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
I am starting Jillian Michaels Body Revolution today. I would like to find other members starting this program. Hoping that we can keep each other motivated. Good luck!

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Do a search on groups. Thefe's three of them. I'm on week 3. I LOVE it.
  • samanthalynne21
    samanthalynne21 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am doing it too, I took a week off but not because I'm lazy but I have 2 crazy work weeks. I'll have to post my pix after I did the first 2 weeks HUGE difference I was amazed!
  • Shepink
    Shepink Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I started this program also, but my work schedule was too hectic to continue. I'm back to normal now and would like to see it through the end. I'm looking for a 90-day buddy to keep me motivated.

After two weeks your body will begin the transformation...nice!
  • AngelaH10
    AngelaH10 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! I just ordered the program on Monday and I'm suppose to receive it on the 30th! I can't wait to start! Are you doing the 7 day Kick Start program first? I'm strangely looking forward to it, lol.. I know I'll be cursing myself for the 7 days, but I'm ready for change. I have about 80 pounds to lose and would enjoy working at it with others on the same program. Good luck to you!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I didn't do the kickstart. I'm in the middle of week three and I can really FEEL differences. Not sure if they're showing yet. Really enjoy it as its so varied. I'm doing couch 25k instead of the cardio workouts though, to make the most if being outside in the summer.
  • Loredai99
    Loredai99 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am doing the 7-day kickstart program. It's not too bad, so not so much cursing :). Like jaz050465, I am not always doing the cardio workouts everyday. I play roller derby. I consider those practices as my cardio for those days.

Here's to making this work :)!