Replies

• cineshome
    cineshome Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • RubyDarling
    RubyDarling Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I make these personal sized baked oatmeal "muffins" in advance, then freeze them and microwave one each morning! Sooo tasty!

Without toppings they come in around 170-190 cals each.

http://www.sugarfreemom.com/recipes/personal-sized-baked-oatmeal-with-individual-toppings-gluten-free-diabetic-friendly/
  • RubyDarling
    RubyDarling Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have heard of chia seeds how do they taste and how are they good for us? help

They don't really have a taste (to me, anyway) and they're extremely good for you! I try and eat a tablespoon worth a day. They're buggers to try and fish out of your teeth though!
  • LovelyNFit
    LovelyNFit Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    PB & celery

oatmeal, almond milk, cinnamon
  • Silver14
    Silver14 Posts: 141
    Options
    Cottage cheese mixed with berries, passionfruit and muesli/nuts. Oh and chia seeds. So good and will keep you full for hours!
  • Tmorel
    Tmorel Posts: 1
    Options
    I make an Enerprime smoothie- frozen fruit (strawberries and mango are my fave right now), a tablespoon Enerprime and half cup juice and enough water for the blenders to work well. Pour into a to go cup and out the door. Enerprime has enough protein from the Hawaiian spirulina to keep me going until lunch. It looks green but you really just taste the fruit. Even my picky kids think it taste like Jambajuice.