Options

Replies

• alexluong
    alexluong Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    brunettes are way sexier.
  • robertwnielsen
    Options
    Being a gentleman myself, I have to say -- I prefer redheads!! :) First it was Jean Bruce Scott on the '80s TV show "Airwolf," now my wife of 17 years--both redheads, both beautiful. :)

Blondes are okay, too, though. ;)
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I've had red hair, auburn hair, pink hair, purple hair, light brown hair (my natural color), and am currently platinum. They say that blondes have more fun because the blonde hair reflects the light, thus making them stand out more. I do know that as a blonde, I've never had so many doors held open for me by men of all ages. It's quite nice :)
  • recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options
    I'm no gentleman.....

I'm no gentleman either. I prefer whatever color hair it is my wife has since she is currently looking over my shoulder...

ppppsssssttttt (I prefer redheads)....
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I love blondes.

Like Bunny, perhaps?
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    REDHEAD POWER! i like this page lol
  • dub101
    dub101 Posts: 325
    Options
    Redheads are the best..... Just sayin'...

:blushing:

THIS
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    My husband won brownie points when asked this question...he said "Whatever your hair color is, that's what I prefer ".
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    :cry: does anyone prefer blondes?

I think your a gorgeous blonde. You pull it off well. :D
    Awww thank you!! :flowerforyou::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MashaSK
    MashaSK Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    We talked with my bf via webcam and on the light my hair looked kind of blonde. He got scared, he told he'd ask me to return to my natural hair color anyway. So not everyone prefers blondes. I think natural color hair are always the best both for men and women I never colored my hair in my life, but in my country every 2nd woman is fake blonde, so no point
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    I don't care about the hair color, they have to have intelligence and kindness. it doesn't matter what the hair color is.
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised by all the preferences for Redheads. :happy:

My experience has been guys either loved my hair or hated my hair...no in between. But most of my blonde girl friends usually got more attention than I did to be honest.*shrugs*
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Seriously, what does it matter what colour a woman's hair? Red, black,brown,blonde and everything in between. A woman is not defined by the colour of her hair ..
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Fun fact: Gentleman have a wide variety of likes!!!!!!!

They like women of all sorts of body sizes, hair colors, eye colors, boob size....

Believe it or not, this lady here is CORRECT! I like 'em 18 - 80, fit, fat, and crazy.....

Ok, that might be a stretch but I find beauty in all kinds of women. Not trying to be Mr. So Sweet, it's true.....but lately I've had a thing for brunette Canadians. Not sure what that's about........:wink:
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    :cry: does anyone prefer blondes?

:cry: Doesn't look like it
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I get so much attention for my hair. so much. i think it reminds men of fire, and like moths to a flame, they are drawn to me XD
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Being a gentleman I would say smarts and humor do it
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    no ty.
  • recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options
    Believe it or not, this lady here is CORRECT! I like 'em 18 - 80, fit, fat, and crazy.....

Ok, that might be a stretch but I find beauty in all kinds of women. Not trying to be Mr. So Sweet, it's true.....

Uh huh, suuurrreeeeeeeee.... ;-)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvW8QWAij2DcvbdV-z2NdXPIDJKUjwDbZ2vHm-W-7_en6TT9W07w
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I am an equal opportunity dater