I did it - I'm well on my way to goal 2!!!

Options
Well it was a looooong plateau to get to 20 lbs lost but now it seems to be easier. I'm so excited to be PAST that 20 lb mark and headed towards 25. I didn't think I would ever get here. This is the most weight I've ever lost - except for an extremely unhealthy weight loss :frown: a few years ago that I gained back shortly after. I'm so excited. :laugh: My next short term goal is to lose 25 and, thankfully, I am headed there and will get there soon!! Yay!!:happy:

I know my 50lbs by Christmas is probably not going to happen because that would take more than 2lbs a week to get there :grumble: but I'm still encouraged - which is a miracle. :smile: I've never been a goal setter in losing weight because if I didn't achieve my goal I would get frustrated and give up. :frown: I've realized the blessings of losing a little at the time and that, even if I don't meet the goals exactly as I set them, it is benefiting my body to lose even a little more!

This is SUCH a miracle transition of thought for me. :bigsmile: I am extremely blessed in all things but I am so grateful for the blessings of this weight loss.

Thank you all at MFP for making this site available, especially for free, because I feel like it has played an extremely important role in my weight loss so far.

Blessings!!
:flowerforyou:

Replies