Hello all. Im wanting to finally make a change

Options
Hi all. I joined this site to be surrounded by people who are on the same journey as myself. I want to one day post my pics in the success stories forum. I've been talking myself out of losing weight for over 6 years now:grumble: . I'm now 235 lbs and my goal weight is 180 lb. I'm finally starting tomorrow morning.....and yes I'm serious:angry:

Replies

• slimiwillbe125
    Options
    Just hope you know all of us here are on the same path and have these goals as well.
    You can do it. This place is a great start and you dont have to be alone.:happy:
  • Smilee3233
    Smilee3233 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a wonderful place for support, information, challenges and understanding. If your looking for friends with similar weight goals you can add me.
  • hadlam83
    hadlam83 Posts: 140
    Options
    Welcome :) Good luck!! You're heading in the right direction by being on here!!
  • Officialas
    Officialas Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! I'm just as new here but already can tell that this is one of the best places to be when you're in need of a little support and motivation from those surrounding you! We're all headed in the same direction and together can achieve anything we set our minds to! Pace yourself and you'll do great! :)
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me..we can motivate each other.
  • Bnstep
    Bnstep Posts: 10
    Options
    I could use another buddy in my quest. Feel free to add me as well.
  • Mamacass13
    Mamacass13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, same goes for anyone - I'm always looking to have the biggest support group ever! I've become addicted to this site. I have logged and worked out religiously for almost 20 days now, usually when I try this I don't make it a full 7 days. This is a fabulous place to receive support and encouragement. Just do me a favor - AT LEAST log in here every single day. Take everything else one step at a time. Read the blogs, messages, ask for friends - that's where you'll start to see others just like you doing exactly what you want to do!