very sexy
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    great back muscles!!!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Has stolen my broomstick and claimed it for his own.. shame..

her

I fixed it.. couldn't get past those big eyes on your ticker.. lol

hehe :laugh: Ash's eyes are smexyyyy
  • gimpy117
    gimpy117 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    well, I see shoes and tattoos lol

but nice nail polish?
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Dextress has had a pedicure!

imchibad has the sexiest outfit!
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Maverick
    Nice Pecks :-)
  • AmyFett
    Options

but nice nail polish?

that would be yoda, sir, respect your elders =P

ooh and luvme, I LOVE your hair, I'm jealous. :sad:
  • gimpy117
    Options

but nice nail polish?

either tattoo or tattoo not there is no maybe
    ;)
  • foodisfuelforlife
    Options
    Reeeeaallly not into recreational shooting sorry :/ But I am sure you are a lovely and motivated person as you are a part of mfp!
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Gimpy.. Nice Gun ;-)
  • mavrick7
    Options
    gimpy has to go hunting,

The game is to finish "The person above.... statement.
  • mavrick7
    Options
    Oops. Luvmessumkenny has the sexiest eyes!
  • AmyFett
    Options

but nice nail polish?

either tattoo or tattoo not there is no maybe
    ;)

:drinker: :heart: :love:
  • Seokie
    Seokie Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    @ dextress - has pretty awesome feet, lol.
  • gimpy117
    Options
    Gimpy.. Nice Gun ;-)

ha ha thats a baby of the collection. just got a .380 ACP on layaway for concealed carry.

Haven't told the parents yet. honestly that's the nice part about living on your own

@foodisfuelfor: I bet you would like it. it's a rush, when you hit a target at long range, or dust a clay as it flies by your shotgun

@dextress: I grew up on star wars...love it. lol I even have a star wars blanket on my bed (I know I know lame)

@mavrick7: I do, or at least try. Bought a $350.00 .45-70 govt' rifle, with redfield scope and bi pod last year for deer, and didn't get a doe tag. saw 11 doe ans 0 buck...lol whoops. do you hunt?
  • AmyFett
    Options
    Gimpy.. Nice Gun ;-)

ha ha thats a baby of the collection. just got a .380 ACP on layaway for concealed carry.

Haven't told the parents yet. honestly that's the nice part about living on your own

@foodisfuelfor: I bet you would like it. it's a rush, when you hit a target at long range, or dust a clay as it flies by your shotgun

@dextress: I grew up on star wars...love it. lol I even have a star wars blanket on my bed (I know I know lame)

no, not lame! That's awesome! and lame? I'm the girl with a yoda tattoo lol, I have a star wars poster though, ooh and a light saber tooth brush! YES
  • gimpy117
    Options
    Gimpy.. Nice Gun ;-)

no, not lame! That's awesome! and lame? I'm the girl with a yoda tattoo lol, I have a star wars poster though, ooh and a light saber tooth brush! YES

ha ha nice! I do have a couple posters as well. but frankly I'd love to make a Tie fighter pilot costume some day
  • AmyFett
    Options
    Gimpy.. Nice Gun ;-)

ha ha nice! I do have a couple posters as well. but frankly I'd love to make a Tie fighter pilot costume some day

that's hot lol. I used to have a lot more star wars nerdy stuff, but unfortunately a fire claimed everything =( rebuilding my nerd cave =)
  • gimpy117
    Options
    Gimpy.. Nice Gun ;-)

that's hot lol. I used to have a lot more star wars nerdy stuff, but unfortunately a fire claimed everything =( rebuilding my nerd cave =)

oh wow, thats no good! I'd be soo mad to lose my DVD's Flight sim stuff, and all that. I'll have to keep a lookout to help with your collection
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    has a nice gun . . .