My 60kg/132lb weightloss story ( + b&a pics)

Options

Replies

• MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! Congrats on the weight loss and much success on your continued journey!! I am hoping to have an awesome Weight Loss story myself!!
  • Bravyn
    Bravyn Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    What a fantastice accomplishment. You look amazing!!!
  • 80Ben
    80Ben Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wow, Adrianna, well done on your loss so far and I wish you lots of luck with the rest of your journey. You look amazing and should be proud of yourself.

Andie x
  • kaybeau
    kaybeau Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    what a great story well done
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous, great job!
  • merseyblue
    merseyblue Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing and totally gorgeous. A huge well done! Thanks for sharing - your pics are truly inspirational xx
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.Congratulations on your weight loss success :)
  • GirlTuesday
    Options
    Congrats on your progress. You look wonderful! ...and I'd be proud to post my full body shots if I were you, tell the world where you came from and where you won't be going again - it takes incredible will power to do what you've done (which is why so many people can't/won't do it). You go GURL...and when you get there post another pic!! ;-)
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Since everybody has already congratulated on your weight loss and body transformation (which is indeed incredible) let me be the first to congratulate on eating soo much better, getting soo much fitter and making excellent choices. Therein lies the true victory and teh weight had no choice but to drop. Awesome.
  • SaffieM
    SaffieM Posts: 9
    Options
    You look amazing, keep it up.
  • allishax9918
    Options
    Don't feel self concious! You look GREAT! There's a huge difference but you looked beautiful before as well!:)
  • dianne011
    dianne011 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! congrats!!! :D
  • aliric
    aliric Posts: 69
    Options
    Job well done and such a great accomplishment.. You look beautiful..Good luck in the rest of your journey and most importantly, BE HAPPY!!!!
  • lindaschultz45
    lindaschultz45 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look great!! WTG!!
  • Sueleeman
    Sueleeman Posts: 1
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I'm just starting out seriously and stories like yours inspire me to make better choices. Congrats and keep it up! :bigsmile:
  • lbaileyjohannsen
    lbaileyjohannsen Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful! Never be ashamed of of who you WERE, everyone has problems, it's just that us fatties have ours physically manifested! I'm so proud of you, and you are an inspiration to me!
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    You look gorgeous. what an absolute inspiration!
  • PresCharles
    PresCharles Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Your story is inspiring...you look great.
  • Officialas
    Officialas Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I honestly really do appreciate all the kind words :') It has put the biggest smile on my face which i don't think will be wiped off for quite sometime, so thank-you all! :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!