50lbs gone by christmas??

Options

Replies

• JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I think this is totally possible! I hope I can lose 50 lbs. by Christmas also, that would be amazing!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    If you are dedicated to the regiment and push yourself to go just a little bit more each time (even if it's a single extra squat or jumping jack or bicep curl), then you can definitely do it. Don't ever see the goal line as a distance away; train yourself to see it as being a little bit closer each time. :heart:
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    That would be great, alot of hard work and dedication, but let's do this!!!
    Please feel free to add me.
    Ivy
  • Takarameri
    Takarameri Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I would definitely love to be 50 lbs lighter by Christmas!
  • stayingpositive100
    Options
    Anyone who is wanting motivation to lose 50 lbs by Christmas add me!! I am all about setting goals and keeping others motivated too!! Maybe we should start a little groupie group for all those wanting 50lbs down for our Christmas gift!! Friend me and let's keep each other going!
  • cfutch1
    cfutch1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    im not taking any diet pills or shakes im simply eating healthier, no processed foods and excercising 5 days a week so far iv'e lost 5 lbs :) and LOTS OF WATER!
  • starlikedolly
    starlikedolly Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My aim is to lose 60 pounds by Christmas, because then I'd be a healthy weight (just) for the holidays. Great to have a group of people aiming for the same thing!
  • nataliexxxx
    nataliexxxx Posts: 262
    Options
    yeah of course I want to lose about 40lbs before christmas:)
  • Methinksabout
    Options
    Am in it as well - 2lbs a week is quite hard to do though, but I will def give it a go! Let's do it! :bigsmile:
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to lose at least 50 by Christmas, 21 so far. We can do it! :)
  • jordanreddick
    jordanreddick Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Of course, you can definately do that! Christmas is 5 months and 1 day away, that is 10 lbs a month which is 1 lb every 3 days, completely possible if you are dedicated! You have to WANT IT
  • roch1972
    roch1972 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My goal is more like 5 lbs a month so by Christmas I'm hoping to have lost 25 or so. But man, 50 would be awesome!
  • phazar77
    phazar77 Posts: 7
    Options
    Im in..that is exactly what Im hoping for.......
  • bcordova123
    Options
    sounds great! I just starting changing my eating habits and need to lose weight by December too. i would love to join you all.
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I think it is a great goal, I lost 40 pounds in 4 months, My weight loss is slowing down now but I am shooting for 70lbs lost by my birthday which is right before christmas. Feel free to friend me if you would like!
  • liv1225
    liv1225 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi! I'd also love to lose 50 lbs by Christmas!! Add me as a friend, we can all motivate each other! :)
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Yes you can do it! I hope i can lose 50 lbs by Christmas too! :)
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can absolutely do it! It won't require perfection every day, but it will require commitment and drive. I joined MFP June 16, 2011 and I was down 70.5 by Christmas.
  • hawaii86442
    hawaii86442 Posts: 167
    Options
    I know 10 pounds is nothing like fifty-but, I would like to reach my ultimate goal by the holidays. count me in as a motivator.The ultimate goal is a 57 pound loss!!

I lost 40 pounds last year-regained some and now am working on goal 4 which is a total of fifty pounds lost. I am 2.3 pounds from that goal.
    You will feel so much better and your confidence will soar-lets do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • newlife414
    newlife414 Posts: 33
    Options
    Someone dedicated should make a 50 lbs by Christmas group! I'm going to Vegas 12/28 so I have set my goal to 50 lbs by that day!