I'm only 18...it's time i have a body like one

Options
2»

Replies

• melb2003
    melb2003 Posts: 198
    Options
    This site will really help you a lot! Just make logging a habit. It will become so routine, you won't even think about it. Also what I try to do, is when I have a spare moment, I try to log my entire day, and it really does help. I know exactly what I plan on eating for the day. Good Luck!!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    You are still young my dear.....but its good that you are focused on being healthy now. Do not focus too much on the scale but more on accomplishments and toning.
  • maandyx0
    maandyx0 Posts: 59
    Options
    I'm 18 too! Feel free to add. (:
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Don't be lazy! YOU CAN DO THIS! If you haven't realized this already, you will soon realize that time FLIES and it won't be long before 18 seems like such a long time ago. I'm 28 and I'm so mad at myself for not getting in shape sooner (like, when I was your age). ALL YOUR HARD WORK WILL BE WORTH IT! Then you don't have to look back and wish, 10 years from now, that you could've done something about your weight. Because 10 years from now, it's going to be harder.

AMEN to this!! I am 32 and wish everyday that I got into shape and lost weight when I was 18!! I walked EVERYWHERE and if I had jsut started watching my diet and kept going once I graduated, I would be in a much different place right now! GOOD LUCK and get it girl!! YOU GOT THISS!!!!

I have to agree with these ladies! I gained a TON of weight around your age and just kept getting bigger! Starting good habits now will save you from struggling later.