who's completed the 30 day shred?

Options
i was just wondering who out there has done the 30 day shred in 30 days and did all 3 levels? I'm currently doing the 30 day shred, i'm on day 7 today. on sunday i'm going to move up to level 2, and then 10 days from that i'm going to do level 3. but i wanted to know whow much weight you lost by doing it like your supposed to? just curious. i'm assuming 20 pounds in 30 days isnt quite accurate, but did you at least lose anything from doing it? let me know please! Thanks!!! :smile: :tongue:

Replies

• lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,449 Member
    Options
    I have done the 30 day shred just as you are doing it. 20 lbs was not lost on my body, BUT I lost 5 lbs. The best part was I lost 3" from my waist, 1" from each thigh, a 1/2" from each calf and 2" off my hips. That was the best part about the program as far as I was concerned. :drinker:
  • pcbta
    pcbta Posts: 227
    Options
    I did it...for months. Love it. I dont' know how much weight I lost just by doing it...not too much, but then I wasn't dieting either. BUT it DID change my body shape/tone/size/ and how cut I am. I have since moved on to "making the cut" and love that workout too...even though it's fairly intense...

Cindy
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I mostly completed it. I stopped just shy of the 30 days, not sure why. I did it over about 60 days though.

I lost maybe 5 lbs total but I lost inches I'm sure. My clothes fit better, I can see muscle definition in my arms, shoulders, and back especially. I am a lot toner after doing the shred and felt a lot better. I am doing more cardio right now, but then plan to attack the shred again in a couple weeks.

Good luck!
  • amk1725
    amk1725 Posts: 156
    Options
    I started doing the 30 day shred several months ago. My intentions were to do it every day for 30 days straight, but that didn't happen. I ended up doing it every other day, just to let my muscles rest in between, and I got pretty sore.

So during the few months that I was doing it diligently and walking too I lost 10 pounds and went down at least 1 size. It definitely helps get your endurance up and helps tone your body.

I've only done Level 3 once....with all the jumping stuff (plyo) it was very intimidating. And sometimes I think Level 2 is easier than Level 1.

I got a little bored with it so I started doing other videos too to help mix it up a bit. But it definitely works and is so easy to do in just the 20 minutes.
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    thats for all the input guys! i have def. noticed the muscles in my arms!!! WHOOA!! Where did those comes from!? :laugh: