Bridesmaids Unite!

Options
2»

Replies

• Suzy81123
    Suzy81123 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am going to be a bridesmaid in a November 3rd wedding. I am sooooooo excited, however, I picked up my dress last week to realize that I don't fit into it. So with that said-I am making sure to work out 5 times per week at the minimum and I have incorporated circuit training with weights so that I can build muscle to burn the fat faster. It also helps that I work with the bride to be and she is so great with encouraging eating healthy and exercising! =) Can't wait until November 3rd to arrive and I fit into that beautiful dress! Then I'll worry about the June 8th wedding next year that I'll be in....one wedding at a time!
  • JenJenS5
    JenJenS5 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have 8 weddings in the next 3 months! Trying to look better and better at each one!
  • ChristieEarley
    ChristieEarley Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I was just a bridesmaid in my friends wedding, and hated how my body looked in the pictures. Another friends asked me to be her maid of honor and I have one year to get in kick *kitten* shape. Weddings are definitely good motivators, and so are pictures. I keep imagining this one picture of myself from the wedding and I look BIG. I'm walking 5.5 miles every morning and then doing Jillian's 30 Day Shred. My friend whose getting married next year also asked if i'd come to the gym with her at night a few times a week, because she can bring one free guest whenever. So i'll be doing that too. I'm also starting a vegan lifestyle change. If anyone wants help staying motivated or wants someone to hold them accountable, add me as a friend!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    What exercises do you find have helped you tone your arms the best so far? I wish there were Spanx for arms.

I'm getting married next June and although I have 11 months I'm trying to get in the habit of working out more now!

A great workout for arms is the P90X shoulders & arms workout. I don't think you need to have the whole DVD set, you can probably find it on YouTube. You need access to free weights and it usually takes me about 30-40 minutes to get through at the gym, but it has really melted away that bit of flab under my arms.

Push-ups are also fantastic if you're going to be wearing a strapless dress, and you can do them anywhere!

This. I'm getting married in October and have been doing P90X for awhile now mixed with my own cardio and I'm very happy with how my arms are looking =]
  • dzstephy
    dzstephy Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried Beachbody's Brazilian Butt Lift? I am just like some of you I am have not gone to try on a dress yet after having a horrible experience at David's Bridal.