Polar ft7 strap size

sri87
sri87 Posts: 6 Member
I am looking into buying a polar ft7 heart rate monitor.

I have a question with regard to strap size.
My chest size is 45 inches.
I am confused whether I should get Med/XL size (30-45 inches) OR whether I should get XXXL (45 inches - 60 inches)

Any suggestions would be great

Thanks

Replies

• MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Get the Med/XL...you will lose inches as you exercise....otherwise xxl strap will start falling off in the next couple of months.
  • fallonrhea
    fallonrhea Posts: 388 Member
    Yeah I agree with the above poster. Go with the smaller size. If it's too big it's not going to work. You might be a little uncomfortable the first couple weeks you use the medium strap, but the bigger one will be worthless if you go that route.

I'm at the upper end of the small band sizing, I went with the medium originally (mainly because I didn't know what I was doing) and I ended up needing to switch out for the smaller one.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    I am looking into buying a polar ft7 heart rate monitor.

I have a question with regard to strap size.
    My chest size is 45 inches.
    I am confused whether I should get Med/XL size (30-45 inches) OR whether I should get XXXL (45 inches - 60 inches)

Any suggestions would be great

Thanks

I have no idea what size my chest is......My shoulders are 48........Feel free to look at my pics for size......I have the med/XL one and until very recently had it all the way loose. It was pretty snug......Now I tighten it a bit. I can try to measure my chest tonight if you think it would help.
  • sri87
    sri87 Posts: 6 Member
    Thanks everyone . I will get the Med/XL size.