Hi, new here and looking for support

lobbyart
lobbyart Posts: 24 Member
Hi,

I just joined after finding that I needed more of a community than LoseIt provided... I've been trying for a while to lose about 20lbs that I gained during an extended illness. I'm getting frustrated with my own lack of motivation, and I'd really like to connect with other people here in the same situation.

Anyway, I'd love to hear from anyone out there!

Replies

• lozla86
    lozla86 Posts: 77
    Hi i'm Laura, i need to lose about 50lbs i have meet so many nice and supportive people on here who push me every single day, feel free to add me and together we can do this xx
  • clgnemesis
    clgnemesis Posts: 6 Member
    Welcome. There are a lot of people supporting others in here. Feel free to friend me.

as for your situation just do something! I think a lot of people wait for the right time or situation. Just get started!
  • Kerilynnda
    Kerilynnda Posts: 129 Member
    Hi,

I'm Keri, I'm looking to drop 10-15 lbs for my wedding in January. Always looking for some encouraging words!! :) Good luck to everyone!
  • I do this year gained due to 2 surgeries, I need to lose about 45-50lbs, I have already lost about 7 pds, I see the main thing with me is getting the motivation I did not think this site would work but let me tell u it is working for me and it is very helpful. Please feel free to add me and good luck!
  • tppchef
    tppchef Posts: 107 Member
    You can add me! You will be hooked in no time.