Trying Again - Going to Suceed

tag0829
tag0829 Posts: 40 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi All,
I was using fitness pal last fall/winter and managed to lost 25 pounds but fell off the wagon when my excerise buddy and I quit walking because got to cold. Since then have gained it all back plus some. So going to find my interstrength to suceed this time.

Wish me luck - trying it alone!

Replies

• marilla
    marilla Posts: 221 Member
    Best of luck. I have found this forum to be very supportive. You are not alone :happy:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    I wanted to welcome you back and wish you the best in this journey!! I think you can drop the weight by logging your food , drinking "lots" of water and moving to where it is not easy to talk for at least a half an hour per day! Yes the weather gets very bad here in Montana too but that is when I use the fitness channel on TV, eliptical, treadmill, workout DVD's and weights anything to keep my body burning up those calories!!! You can do this, each time you feel unmotivated read the post's on here and look at ALL the success's, if they can do it so can YOU! Remember take it one day at a time! Best wishes!!
    Verda
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    welcome back
  • tag0829
    tag0829 Posts: 40 Member
    Thanks for words of encourgement.
    My daughter boyfriend is also be supportive and going to work out with me. He is going to be my Jillian from Biggest Loser.
This discussion has been closed.