Tuesday Fun: That Stupid A** Ex ...

Options
CeeJourney
CeeJourney Posts: 149 Member
Although, we ALL want to say we're on this journey to better ourselves and our lives by eating better and exercising ... C'mon! Let's be HONEST with ourselves! There's that one ex you are dying to see the look on his stupid *kitten* face after you reach your goal!!!

Call him out right NOW!!! ... Well unless he's on MFP ... in that case that would just be AWKWARD!!!! Lmfao!!!

:laugh: :wink: :bigsmile:

Replies

• SweetMegz04
    SweetMegz04 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I have an Ex I'd like to see after I reach my Goal- Then wait and see if they try to come back.. What they will say, Etc.
    I can't wait for that moment!!!!

Def a Motivator!!!
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    ha it was funny seeing the look on his stupid *kitten* face and I'm not even at my goal yet.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I have to see mine regulary to do the kid swap thing . . . he's been taking rather long glances at me lately so I just stare him down and dare him to say anything. jackwagon.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    The "evil" has moved to N. Dakota...may be a while before that dark cloud rolls back this way.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Although, we ALL want to say we're on this journey to better ourselves and our lives by eating better and exercising ... C'mon! Let's be HONEST with ourselves! There's that one ex you are dying to see the look on his stupid *kitten* face after you reach your goal!!!

Call him out right NOW!!! ... Well unless he's on MFP ... in that case that would just be AWKWARD!!!! Lmfao!!!

Actually, I have been married so long, I only have one ex whose name I remember. And I already know that he is fat and bald and happily married to the woman he left me for. But then he did me a big favor by introducing me to my soul mate. =)

Just being honest.... :wink:
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    My ex's are all pretty awesome, but still would like them to see me in my prime! :glasses:
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I have an ex that called me fat once (at 130 lbs) because i wouldn't get back with him FOUR YEARS after we broke up... (same ex who called me a slut for not sleeping with him... make sense? no) HOWEVER i would not like to see him, ever, I want to look good for myself and my hubby!
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    That would be my ex husband. I can't wait to loose all this weight drive to his house walk up and knock on his front door smile really big and look at him and say, "Look what you could've had and look what you've got now." Then smile turn around get in my car and drive away. I just want to see the look on his face. That day is coming and it is coming soon!!!
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options

Actually, I have been married so long, I only have one ex whose name I remember. And I already know that he is fat and bald and happily married to the woman he left me for. But then he did me a big favor by introducing me to my soul mate. =)

Just being honest.... :wink:
    I've been married for 19 years, with my husband for longer than the OP has been alive. I didn't gain weight until I got pregnant 15 years ago. So no, there are no exes I'd want to show off a hot look for. I was a hot 21 yr old the last time I saw any of them. Even if I did run into an ex someday (pretty hard since we're now in another state) I'm not a petty child anymore. I'd talk and catch up with them the same as I would if I ran into some random former high school classmate.