Oh I've been bad today

Options
I don't know what's come over me. I have done so good for so long and the last few weeks I have just wanted to eat everything in sight. I do the whole "in moderation" thing so I'm not depriving myself but I've completely gone off the deepend. I have still managed to continue losing but I know I could do better. Today though I just lost it. I ate a decent breakfast and lunch but ended up snarfing down a whole bag of hot fries and a medium reese cup blizzard for snacks.:embarassed: Oh I'm so ashamed of myself. I'm pretty sure all of this is due to boredom, being tired and AF on her way but those are just excuses. I know better than to do all of this. Now I'm wishing I hadn't touched any of it. GRRRRR....Tomorrow is a new day though.

Replies

• Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Like you said tomorrow IS another day! We all have days like that. I know I've had my fair share! But you can always work out more to balance it out a little. Tomorrow will be better.
  • Scottslass
    Options
    Wow 74 pounds lost you must be doing something right! 1 bad day aint gonny do you that much harm dont beat yourself up about it
    Well done you, your doing great!
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    Wow 74 pounds lost you must be doing something right! 1 bad day aint gonny do you that much harm dont beat yourself up about it
    Well done you, your doing great!

Thanks.
  • daybyday815
    Options
    Damn those reeses blizzards! i count them into my diet weekly - i can't help it, they call my name! they taunt me!!! usually i'll eat it for dinner after a day filled with veggies and lean protein. It takes the edge off so i can stay focused the rest of the week!
  • imi1111
    imi1111 Posts: 14
    Options
    i know how u feel somtimes i am sure i become a crazy zombie who jsut eats without any thought .hhahahhah when u jsut do it without thiinking. but hang in there we all human. well i think i am lolz
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    Today is my scheduled bad day, where I eat my maintaince calories instead of my normal deficit calories. So while I won't gain any weight from today. I won't lose either, but I'll get all those cravings out of my system.
  • Sadier
    Sadier Posts: 7
    Options
    Like you said tomorrow IS another day! We all have days like that. I know I've had my fair share! But you can always work out more to balance it out a little. Tomorrow will be better.

I completely agree! Tomorrow is another day! Forgive yourself... by the way, I am having the same day! Boredom!!
    Congrats on the loss thus far! That is awesome!
  • ourgang
    ourgang Posts: 229
    Options
    I find it important to maintain that "Modiration" while still giving my self a day here or there that I can blow it.... Otherwise it feels too much like a choir. Don't beat yourself up, you know how far you've come and this is a lifestyle change not a diet... Do what you can live with...

You are doing a great!!! Keep it up!!
  • jnsangel33
    Options
    I tell you what!! If McDonald's still had their Snicker McFlurry.....I would be right here with ya!!! Unavoidable I say!! :wink: However, I agree with everyone else. DON'T BEAT YOURSELF UP!!!! If you have lost that much weight already, you know what you are doing or what it is going to take to rid yourself of those calories. Don't worry!!! "To Err is Human!"

You are human, right??? :laugh: You will be just fine!! Complete inspiration to me!!!

278680.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    You all are great! I knew you would make me feel better. I will burn some of those calories off at my second job tonight so I won't be THAT BAD. It's just the fact that I gave in that was "eating" at me. Thanks again for being so supportive.
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I recently had a day like that. The guy I am seeing was up and he's a cook. We had deepfried haddock with cheez it's for breading! I ate 982 over my calories for that day! We are all human and we do make mistakes.