It's not all about the scale + my man muscles *Pic heavy*

Options

Replies

• lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, I love it!! :-D Congratulations!!
  • mbbrewer
    mbbrewer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    wow great body!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Wow you're amazing! Indeed muscles are what make us sexy. I love seeing women here who aren't afraid to lift heavy.

You go girl & remember that STRONG IS THE NEW SKINNY!!!
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Nice job, you look fantastic.
  • whamann1
    whamann1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment! You have come full circle and you are healthy physically, emotionally and mentally. What a good plac eto be!:flowerforyou:
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Most dedicated & hardest working person on MFP!!! You are such a huge inspiration to soooo many here. The transformation is amazing...proves the scale lies!! You are absolutely gorgious Beck! Looking forward to watching you progress even farther! :wink:
  • Spanntastic12
    Options
    Thanks for sharing and i'm happy for you on your fitness!
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Awesome pics! Keep up the great work!!
  • Goal_Line
    Goal_Line Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    nice guns
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! You look great! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • WandRsmom
    WandRsmom Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You are my new hero! Strong is the new skinny! You look fantastic!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, and you are correct that the scale lies especially when it comes to weightlifting. Keep up the amazing work - I am trying to do better when it comes to strength training, but I get disappointed with such a small burn. I need to get past that.
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Your the same height as me and this encourages me, since I increased my weights and upped my calories I got heavier too but I still look skinny ..but now I have muscles popping up all over the place!! :flowerforyou: awesome job you look wonderful!
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Thanks! You guys are all so sweet. Just wanted to show that it's worth it to keep pushing forward. Good luck on all of your goals, as well. Big ^5 to all my lifting ladies!
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I Heart Muscles!!!! You look awesome!!!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Bump! ;)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love seeing people look better heavier than they did lighter.
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you posted! I'm finally getting around to starting NROLW and I know the program will work well. I've never been afraid of muscles and I like when people can tell I'm lifting but I'm not 'overdone'. Your description of calorie intake was very helpful and I find it really encouraging to see what you weigh at 2 inches shorter than me - it helps because I'll be less dismayed when the scale does stop moving. Even if you know it's okay to have smaller movements on the scale because of loss of body fat it helps to picture the end result in someone else.

I was wondering if you still run at all? I've never been able to run more than a minute until I did C25K last year. I stopped for almost a year, restarted, and ran/walked my first 5K Saturday. I really am coming to enjoy the satisfaction of running and I'd like to keep doing it two days a week. Do you think it will set back my progress much?

Thanks again for posting!
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you posted! I'm finally getting around to starting NROLW and I know the program will work well. I've never been afraid of muscles and I like when people can tell I'm lifting but I'm not 'overdone'. Your description of calorie intake was very helpful and I find it really encouraging to see what you weigh at 2 inches shorter than me - it helps because I'll be less dismayed when the scale does stop moving. Even if you know it's okay to have smaller movements on the scale because of loss of body fat it helps to picture the end result in someone else.

I was wondering if you still run at all? I've never been able to run more than a minute until I did C25K last year. I stopped for almost a year, restarted, and ran/walked my first 5K Saturday. I really am coming to enjoy the satisfaction of running and I'd like to keep doing it two days a week. Do you think it will set back my progress much?

Thanks again for posting!

Thanks!

I still love running. :smile: It's been 100 degrees here recently though and I'm not a fan of running in the heat. But once it cools down, I will probably start back up again. I just no longer do 10-milers on a regular basis. I like my little 3-5 miles jaunts.

I don't think running will set back your progress. Just listen to your body and have fun! If you haven't checked out the NROL4W group on here, they are fabulous, as well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!