Hello. I am reaching out.

Options
My husband and I are in a "competition" of sorts - not the fairest since he is a guy and it's easier for him to lose weight than it is for me but it is a great motivator. I have always struggled with weight loss and now finding out it has affected my ability to have children until I am "healthy" i am very frustrated and am looking for the "right" support people to help me stay on track and reach my goals. We are all in this together! I will help motivate you, I will warn you I am pretty blunt of a person but I try to put a little cherry on top :), but we can help each other just send me a message, I am here for you I just hope to have the same in return! It is hard to find people who will return the favor, I always help my friends and feel I do not get any help in return - no matter what it is. As nice as it is to help others, we all need a little help in return, right?

Anywho, any help along this journy will be truly appreciated!
Mandy:flowerforyou:

Replies

• dolly3186
    dolly3186 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi, Mandy!! That's so great that you are trying to get healthy. Starting a family is such a great motivation to do so. :)
  • iana_cass
    iana_cass Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I like cherries :) just intro'd myself as well. I'll send you a FR.
  • teresatillman74
    Options
    Hi, You have more courage than me to reach out. I was hoping to find someone to help me. Maybe we can try. I don't have any experience trying to lose weight. Just gaining it. lol. Any ways I just want to get healthy again. My kids are 21 and 16, I want to be around as a grandmother some day. : )
  • MandyM423
    MandyM423 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am glad people are reaching back - I may be coming to some of you when I start to struggle (might be daily some weeks and might just be as needed - it will all depend :) ha-ha). Please feel free to come to me also, I am here to help and be helped at the same time. :) Have a great day!