Hi !!

Options
Hello everyone.
My name is angela. I am new to this site. I have been trying to lose weight since Oct. 07' I have lost a total of 21 pounds, but i still have alot more to lose. I have began a medical weight lost program in my home town so i am hoping that will help me lost alittle more weight alittle faster. I am from west va. and i have three wonderful children that keep me on my feet. i look forward to been able to go through this weight loss battle with each and every one of you...

Replies

• whtcoca
    Options
    Hello everyone.
    My name is angela. I am new to this site. I have been trying to lose weight since Oct. 07' I have lost a total of 21 pounds, but i still have alot more to lose. I have began a medical weight lost program in my home town so i am hoping that will help me lost alittle more weight alittle faster. I am from west va. and i have three wonderful children that keep me on my feet. i look forward to been able to go through this weight loss battle with each and every one of you...
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hello Angela, you are in the right place. This site has been helpful to me in losing weight. It is great to have you with us. :flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Its good to have you here Angela. Best of luck you can do this. :flowerforyou: