Anyone Need To Lose 150lbs or more

Options
Hi, I am looking for people that need to lose 150 lbs or more, I need to lose 180 lbs, and I am looking for encouragement and people that are in the same boat as me, I am following the Skinny Rules diet and I have myself on 1800 calories a day, I've lost 62 lbs but I have done more of that with Weight Watchers, I started doing My Fitness Pal in may and have lost 20lbs, thanks everyone!! feel free to add me :)

Replies

• steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Not anymore, but I have been there. Lost 104 so far and have a little over 50 left to go. It takes hard work and dedication, but is so worth it. Good luck to you. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • Darrell916
    Darrell916 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have 200 pounds to lose I have tried almost everything, but I am not one to give up. You can add me as a friend if you like and we can keep each other on track on our journey.
  • vypeters
    vypeters Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm at goal, but bounce between 173 and 175 lbs lost depending on my sodium intake, exercise and the time of the month. Feel free to add me.

beforeaftersmaller.jpg
  • thaze90
    thaze90 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 95 lbs so far, and have about 80 lbs to go, feel free to add me.
  • dianne011
    dianne011 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i've been here before...i lost the wait then i started studying and left MFP...now i decided to come again...and this time i hope it's for good! it's time to change!! i need to loose 110 pounds! for me!!!!

feel free to add me ..anyone else! :D

have great day everyone! :)
  • kdbookworm
    kdbookworm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, I had heard about MFP and signed up this last winter, but mentally it just had not sunk in that I needed to change anything. But now that I am married and my husband and I want to start a family I know having a baby at my current weight would not be easy and very risky. Feel free to add me, I need all the encouragement I can get!
  • pinkie1981
    pinkie1981 Posts: 30
    Options
    I have 120lbs to lose. Does that still qualify? Started MFP 2 wks ago and I am down 6lbs so far.
  • JamieRena2012
    JamieRena2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. This is going to be a long journey and we need all the motivation and support we can get.
  • spikedkanji
    spikedkanji Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    150 sounds great! I got a long way to go for that though.
  • AmandaInGA
    AmandaInGA Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have about 149 lbs to lose, been using MFP for 2 1/2 weeks and am down 4.5 lbs.. feel free to add me if you want :)
  • tara_seay
    tara_seay Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    hey everyone, I am looking to lose anywhere from 120 to 150lbs, depending on how I feel when I get down to 200lbs. I weighed 318lbs, weighed in last week, weighed 311lbs... and my ultimate goal is 200lbs.. but who knows If I wanna go more.

feel ree to add me.
  • justjenn1977
    justjenn1977 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Started at 340 currently at 270... Goal is 140ish (we shall see)

Feel free to add me :)
  • LarStar
    LarStar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I have about 220 to lose and am motivated to PUSH IT and let it all go! Anyone who wants another friend, please feel free to add me!
  • jeffwagstaff
    Options
    Dont be intimidated by the size of your goal!.. Its ALL doable. Just follow your diet guidlines, and be honest to yourself!.. after that, success just happens with the passing of time.

My goal is 145.. So far, I'm down 40 in 2 months. I'd have to say a sincere commitment to using this web site as a food and activity journal has been SO important to my suces so far..

I'd enjoy new friends to, so anyone and everyone, please add me too!.. I'm serious about my goals, and will help you any way I can..
  • deponemonster
    Options
    I need to lose 150, have been a big girl my entire life BUT now I'm ready for a life style change! I would love an add :)
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    when I had my son, after he was born I weight 288 lbs. Im 5 foot tal. I was down to 205 when I got pregnant with my daughter. She's 6 months old and I'm at 257. My doc says with my frame and everything he wants me at 100 lbs. So I also have 257 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me!!!
  • Colleen_G
    Colleen_G Posts: 57
    Options
    I have like an honest 200lbs to lose. I just got onto MFP about a month ago. Feel free to add me if you want.

I don't do any special diet. I am just trying to eat healthy and clean. I don't log my exercise on here because it screws with my numbers and I can get easily confused. I do keep track of what I did though in the food notes section.

For work outs...I am a bootcamper. I am also training for two different obstacle races coming up in a few months. I don't go to a gym and I refuse to do crunches. We don't do the same thing or combination of things ever. Our bodies are our machines.
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 172 pounds. Right now I've got a pound left before i move out of the "morbidly obese" category. anyone can feel free to add me :-)
  • ksh1983
    ksh1983 Posts: 3
    Options
    :wink: I just started and am needing to loose 159lbs. I have a long way to go and this is not going to be easy but would love help and motivation so if anyone would like to add me please feel free. And good luck to you all!!!!!
  • sissie2955
    sissie2955 Posts: 47
    Options
    I have lost 160+ and still have 70-80 or o to go. My end goal is 150-160lbs