Water

Options

Replies

• Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I am fine with just plain water. However, I have used Lemon and the Walmart brand of Mio to put in it as well. I don't consider that part of my water intake though.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I never get tired of it, in fact I find myself drinking it more and more.
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    love my mio.
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    i think i am addicted to mio
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I like green tea. I don't add milk or sugar to it, because that's the way I like it. The kinds I choose are very low in caffeine, so I count my tea as part of my water intake.

There are some great green and / or herbal teas that taste good cold, and would make nice iced-tea. (again, with no sugar added)
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I drink tea on occasion, at night hot tea when I can't sleep. Its always black decaffinated. Sometimes jasmine. My husband likes green tea and I just can't get used to the taste of it. I dont like sweetened tea. Always tastes like liquid sugar to me.
  • KechiaG
    KechiaG Posts: 55
    Options
    I usually don't add anything, but when I do it's lemon wedges and as a special treat Crystal Light! :bigsmile:
  • MMMendoza007
    MMMendoza007 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I put cucumbers in my water.

Now I bet that's refreshing. Ooo! I could even freeze them!
  • Deedles2012
    Deedles2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I keep a pitcher in the fridge. I will add slices of cucumber, lemon, orange or watermellon. Adds just a little flavor for the times I get bored.
  • lolagurlx0x0
    lolagurlx0x0 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Tea- Mainly- I eat watermelon and fruits High in water content as well. Lots of things add to your hydration...
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I am going to try the cucumber thing tomorrow at work. Just made homemade sweet pickle relish and we have 25 pickles left. LOL Might as well use them however I can.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Propel
    Vitamin Water Zero
    Sobe Water
    Crystal light
    Diet Green Tea (Lipton brand)
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    ice or a teabag.
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Diet Snapple Green Tea To Go (singles). I love them and its zero calories.
  • Alford96
    Alford96 Posts: 70
    Options
    I put sliced lemon, limes, or oranges in a pitcher and fill it with water to drink at home when I get bored with plain water. I also use celestial seasons flavored herbal teas. I do count those toward my water intake since they are caffiene free and so many of them taste wonderful cold. I never thought about about putting berries or juice in my water though.
  • afugua0002
    afugua0002 Posts: 27
    Options
    Nellie and Joe's key west lime juice in ice water. You can get it at Kroger in Kentucky, I'm not sure about anywhere else. It is awesome!
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I drink an average of 10 16 oz bottles of ice cold water a day. In the evenings I do like a Crystal Lite Pink Lemonade
    and will drink at least a 16oz-er that way. Ive always preferred water over most other drinks and dont like anything
    added to it as a rule
  • mmychal
    mmychal Posts: 69
    Options
    We're blessed with some really tasty water here in the Midwest. I take mine straight and VERY cold. I don't like it to be at room temperature. ICE cold is the key. Once in a while, I'll kick in afew drops of ReaLemon juice but that's it.
  • legette
    legette Posts: 3
    Options
    There is a zero calories sparkling water called ice and it comes in a variety of flavors and I love it. It also has vitamins and antioxidants in it.
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I really love water and I have found that when I don't drink it my diet pays for it and I am really thirsty. I am not sure that I have a thing to replace it... water is so simply pure I don't get tired of drinking it.