Time to pat yourself on the back!

Options
abnerner
abnerner Posts: 452 Member
Yup, it's that time.

Share with everyone what your proudest moment has been so far in your weight loss/gain (for those who are building muscle, recovering from eating disorders, etc) journey!

and/or

Share with everyone one thing you have noticed that has changed that you are most happy about!

Replies

• Quilla_Baby
    Options
    hmmm... I would say my proudest moment s up to date for me wasn't really self acknowledgement but the fact that others are starting to see my results. I love the fact that for all the sweat, hard work, late nights at the gym etc are paying off and are visible to others. Recently I went back to my hometown from college and everyone was saying how great i looked. I enjoyed every single minute of it :smile:
  • jwerman
    jwerman Posts: 176
    Options
    There are many little things that have made me feel proud on this journey, but my 2 favorites are :
    1. After almost 10 years in the plus size section...shopping for "regular" sized clothes and having them fit!
    2. My energy level! I love not being worn out half way through the work day and having enough energy to do fun things after work is done.
    :)