What do you guys eat when you just don't feel like eating?

Options
Hi Guys!!

It's me again.

I have been struggling for the past few days to conjur up an appetite to eat the amount of calories I need. I have been having such a hard time.

I feel bloated (that full feeling) and have absolutely no appetite for anything.

I don't feel tired or weak and have been able to do all of my strenuous workouts. My only concern is that I can't seem to drink my water. The more I drink the more full I feel.

When you feel this way, what do you eat to make sure you have enough calories/nutriton for the day?

Thanks.

Replies

• courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I felt that way today and ate some soup. It wasn't too filling and gave me some much needed cals. I think it's the weather :grumble: Rainy and cold!
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean cereal or
    pnut butter on an english muffin
    or a zone bar
    or sometimes, just sometimes oatmeal w/vanilla protein powder & cinnamon

There are times when I actually am not in the mood for ANYTHING and nothing sounds good (its rare though). For some reason I can always get down the above food no matter what my mood is.
  • jessa444
    Options
    When I don't feel like eating, I just don't eat. It's that simple. The water is supposed to help with your digestion and keep you hydrated before a workout. I usually drink a glass of water before I eat any meal to make me more full so I trick my brain into thinking I'm eating the same amount as normal but in reality I'm eating less.