Frustration

Options
Sometimes this is just so frustrating. I am sticking with it... I promise. Its just hard when you dont feel like its working. LOL but of course I am only at this for two weeks now.

Replies

• sara1786
    sara1786 Posts: 101
    Options
    I know what you mean. I've been stuck at my current weight for about 3 days... nothing has changed & I've actually been trying to work out harder. It's very frustrating- I am nto sure what to do to re-start the weight loss :ohwell:

good luck to you!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Sometimes this is just so frustrating. I am sticking with it... I promise. Its just hard when you dont feel like its working. LOL but of course I am only at this for two weeks now.

it takes time- patience is key. You have to put it in your head that the weight didn't come on in a matter of weeks or days and it isn't going to come off that fast either.
  • EMSNJOEY
    Options
    I am totally with you guys here. I do quite well during the week and then on the weekends I completely go off course. GRRR. Baby steps is what I keep telling myself and i tell myself take it one meal at a time. If I blow it at one meal, I try not to beat myself up, i just try to get back on track. As far as exercise, it has been REALLY hard finding the time and the energy this week. Off to get on the bike!
  • Cole4248
    Cole4248 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Your body can take up to 8 weeks to acclimate itself, especially if you are not used to diet and exercise. Don't give up girl!!! We are all in the same boat, and need to keep eachother going. I am trying to loose some pounds as well. I am going to school for Professional Fitness, and am always here is you need some pointers or just a vent session!!! :wink:
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Keep at it! I didn't lose this weight all in one month....if your serious enough about it then you will enjoy the outcome. (I know I do!)

Good luck! :smile: