Duffle bag vs sackpack

Options
mamabear0222
mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
Stupid question I know but being new to all this sucks!!

I have kids so I will be taking all of our stuff to the gym in the winter (inside shoes, change of clothing, swimsuits. water bottles etc) for 3 people... what do you all use?

Im not sure if I should get a bigger duffle, or get us each sackpacks ... I want the bags to fit into the lockers!

Replies

• ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I don't have kids, but I imagine that if I needed to carry more things than I could keep in a drawstring backpack, I'd bring a gym bag.

Most gym bags, technically, are not duffel bags, which are large, cylindrical bags with a drawstring end. With facts like these, it's no wonder I am the most popular person at any party.
    -wtk
  • mamabear0222
    Options
    I don't have kids, but I imagine that if I needed to carry more things than I could keep in a drawstring backpack, I'd bring a gym bag.

Most gym bags, technically, are not duffel bags, which are large, cylindrical bags with a drawstring end. With facts like these, it's no wonder I am the most popular person at any party.
    -wtk

love facts like these! .. thanks
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Let's see...3 people going to the gym to work out....sounds like you need 3 bags total. Each person carries their own or they aren't old enough to be going to the gym. My 4 yr old grandson carries his own stuff.
  • mamabear0222
    Options
    they are little, 3 yrs old but they have kids programs at the gym ...