WritergirlJodie - Just getting started here! Hello!!

Options
Hi everyone!
I'm new to myfitnesspal. I just started on it a couple of days ago and I LOVE IT!!! It's a great tool....even better than some others I've used in the past. I'm new here, but I'm no stranger to health and fitness. I'm a Team Beachbody Coach and love working out with my videos. I've been using Turbo Jam for more than 6 years, now. Love them!! (Not to mention the awesomeness that is Shakeology...I'm waiting for my latest shipment and practically jones-ing right now!!)

I'm also weird about my food - I am...gluten-free/wheat-free, dairy-free, red meat-free, pork-free and as of a couple of months ago, I no longer eat any meats except egg whites and fish. No chicken or turkey now. It's tough, but not too bad once you get going. And I feel 100% better now than I did before I stopped eating all of these foods...especially gluten. I'm gluten-sensitive so it helped me feel a LOT better just getting off of wheat.

I feel very strongly about many things and will pop in to voice some of my opinions on message boards. I love a great discussion!! But I also love to learn more and I'm very open to hear from you! Let's start chatting and learning together. I look forward to getting to know a lot of people here. So let's get this party started!!

Replies

• jimgatewood
    jimgatewood Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Tremendous Attitude! What a way to start. You are an inspiration and your just beginning. You will have a great story to tell when you reach your goal and have a lot of fun doing it. Best to you.

21604338.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • writergirljodie
    writergirljodie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well, thank you!! That's a nice pat on the back to start my journey off!! <3
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Glad to see you've already started and doing well. I hope your journey is awesome and you make some awesome friends who will help motivate you. :D
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! Sent u a friend request. With that kind of attitude I may use u as inspiration hehehe. Wecome!!!!
  • writergirljodie
    Options
    Thank you, LeinaGrace! I hope your journey is awesome, too!! :heart:
  • writergirljodie
    Options
    Hey Breezee1984!! I'm so glad you think I'm cool enough to be friends with!! And always glad to be as much inspiration as I possibly can...it actually helps me to help others. I hear what I tell other people and it helps pound it in my head more!! Hahaha! :flowerforyou:
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    send me one to please. your attitude is great
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    welcome! almost no meat and dairy is the way to go (i'm vegan) (: feel free to add if you want support!
  • kjwillie
    kjwillie Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    So glad you've decided to join the community on myfp! You seem like a really genuine, positive person! I wish you the best of luck. Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • skonly
    skonly Posts: 371
    Options
    I sent you a request. Looked at your about me and totally agree on the Big Ag comment.